Who we are
Founded in 1983, AIC International is one of Micronesia’s most trusted Design Build and General Construction firms. We specialize in remote construction throughout Micronesia and the islands of the Pacific. We have the decades long relationships with owners, trades, and design teams most familiar to working in this challenging geography to successfully complete our clients’ projects.
AIC specializes in remote construction and has ready solutions for supply chain, materials delivery, and qualified management and construction labor capable of building on the most remote islands and locations in the Pacific. Because of the nature of our work, we operate very differently than your typical design-build general contractor and developer.
AIC has a long and successful history of working with the U.S. Federal Government, local governments and commercial concerns with project requirements throughout the region. Key clients include but are not limited to:
• U.S. Naval Facilities Command (NAVFAC)
• U.S. Army Corp of Engineers
• U.S. Air Force
• Japanese Space Agency (JAXA)
• Government of Guam
• Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Saipan
• Commonwealth Utilities Corporation
• Numerous commercial customers requiring facilities for offices, support infrastructure and retail operations in Micronesia and the Pacific